Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thanks To All

As many of you know, being Super Coupon Guy is not my only job, I also work full-time as an educator for special needs children.  Recently, I went public with my Super Couponing efforts, and I am very glad to see that many of my co-workers have also become very excited about couponing.  I would like to thank them for all their help and support in getting this website off the ground.  It is a great reminder that even though we might be living in some hard times, the support of friends and family can make a tremendous difference in our lives.  Here's to all that have helped with this site, I hope to repay you many times over with the savings you will receive on you grocery bills. Thanks!

Read my free guide on How to Super Coupon and learn how to get groceries for FREE!

No comments: